Specific Freight provide a full range of import and export services for perishable cargo. Our processes ensure optimum temperature controlled conditions and commodity handling compliance across a full complement of services.
- Import and Export Airfreight Temperature Controlled
- Import and Export Seafreight Temperature Controlled FCL
- Import Seafreight Temperature Controlled LCL (From Europe)
- Customs Clearance experienced in perishable commodities
- Bonded and Quarantine Approved premises
- Temperature Controlled warehousing chilled, frozen or ambient.
We have years of experience in handling a variety of perishable commodities, some of these include:
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Meat and Fish
- Dairy Products
We are MSQA accredited (Department Of Agriculture and Water Resources Quality accreditation) which is required for dealing with meat products.
All cargo is loaded and unloaded within our temperature controlled warehouse, with operating hours for this facility including early mornings, weekends and Public Holidays.
The staff at Specific Freight who manage our perishable freight understand the critical processes inherent with this type of product and the risk associated with any delays, We understand this often requires constant and repeated follow ups with all parties involved in the supply chain, which makes our service a success.